Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prologue

It was night time... My daughter, she kept saying things, imagine things.. Things that usually never described by a normal 7 year old.. She always says that she saw a burned town.. Spooky and there were blood covered everywhere.. Then, she muted for a while and then said.. " Daddy, bring me to Silent Hill.. There are unfinished buisness that you haven't solve!!" Then, she fainted..

Then I talked to myself.. Silent Hill?? I never heard of it before but the weird part was.. When I heared the word SILENT HILL, I got headache.. Very painful.. It lasts for about a few seconds.. So, I decided to investigate about Silent Hill.. I went to my study room at the second floor and then start Googleling about Silent Hill..

A few seconds later, the results came.. There were many article about Silent Hill..
Burned coal fire, abandon buling, mysteries, ghost town, etc etc.. Then, there was one article that caught my eye.. It was a blog, but it wasn't Silent Hill but instead, Castletown Hill.. From the information given between Silent Hill and Castletown Hill, the results are the same.. Then I found out that the writer of this blog was a survivor of Castletown Hill mascare.. Then, 200,000 comments are also from the new and previous survivors of Castletown Hill..

But, the weird part was.. What does it has to do between me and Silent Hill? What did happened there? All I know that I was transfered to New York three days after my birth.. So, maybe.. just maybe.. That three days earlier, I was born at Silent Hill..
I don't know that wheather it is true or not..

And so, that night... I decided to bring my daughter along with me to Silent Hill.
Maybe, there are answers about my daughter's weird behaviour and my past..
We left our home at about 11.00 pm and head to Silent Hill...

No comments:

Post a Comment